We are production company in Estonia, located 20 km from Tallinn, the capital of Estonia.
Our production area of 1300 m2 of two halls: machining (770 m2) and welding (530 m2). Our company was established in 1997 as a small machining workshop to produce metal parts for export to Finland. Nowadays we have 25 employees, turnover(2007) 1.1 mln €.
We produce wide range of metal parts, machine components and steel structures.
Our products exported to Finland ,Sweden & Denmark. We are working in subcontracting for different industries: ship building, paper making machines, mining, water treatment, etc.
We produce various metal parts and machine components for different kinds of machinery: lifting equipment, water treatment, mining, paper making, wood & forest machinery, power equipment, punching machines, etc.
Our welding workshop makes snow scrapers, stainless pipe units & tanks, different frames and steel structures of light and medium weight.